Human experience builds upon the foundation and successes of employee experience but expands beyond organizational work processes to encapsulate the meaning of work itself in a way that seeks to answer the most personal question that exists in the workplace: Am I making a difference?
There are several concepts that have been used to describe the experience of employees in the workplace. These concepts (work/life balance, employee engagement, employee experience and human experience) all describe the employee’s relationship with work and have been used to describe the efforts of employers to improve the experience of employees.
As organizational models evolve in the wake of the pandemic the emerging Hybrid Workplace certainly needs to create more personalized and meaningful experiences for its employees. What remains to be seen is whether we would be able to cultivate a truly Human Experience in our organizations!
In this Episode:
- Explore what constitutes a true human experience at the workplace
- Understand the convergence and divergence of Employee Engagement, Work-life balance, Employee experience and Human Experience
- Appreciate the Correlation between meaningful work and employee motivation
- Role of purpose, community and opportunity in elevating employee experience
- The hybrid workplace and the need to cultivate a human experience
|Subscribe Today||First Episode|