SHRM and Zimyo came together to bring you a Content-led Series called the “Hybrid Workplace 2025” which was launched on 20th January, 2021 with its First Episode of Season 01 on the topic “The Distributed Digital Workplace – The rise of new organizational model”.
The speakers at the webinar were Abhijit Bhaduri, Founder, Abhijit Bhaduri & Associates and Sayali Karanjkar, Board Advisor, Zimyo. The webinar was moderated by Neha Pant, Senior Knowledge Advisor, SHRM India.
Here are some Key Takeaways from the session:
- Organizations will work on building greater resilience
- Flexibility would be key but how to manage teams and build collaboration would take the route of some new policies and practices getting implemented across the organization
- Office politics will manifest in different ways, Whatsapp facilitates gossip a lot more than workplace watercooler and corridors
- Despite the vaccine roll out we won’t revert to old ways of working
- Companies in the services sector have begun evaluating the option of salary reduction for employees who opt to move to smaller towns from metros and tier – 1 cities
- When work changes, workers will change and workforce change
- A lot of tech tools will help enhance productivity of employees – we will see a greater adoption of suitable tech tools
- Performance Management would be revamped and technology tools will support goal setting and recording performance conversations
- Future of work has become its own stream of work – which is offering digital tools which support the hybrid workplace
- Mental health will continue to be an area of focus – Acknowledging loss – of familiar structures, people, processes, handling grief – the role of manager will become very critical and hence building manager capability to address employee concerns, offer first aid for the emotional distress the team members go through would be key
In-case you missed attending the Episode 01, here’s the link to the recording of the Webcast:
|Watch Episode 01||Next Episode|